Documentation and Property Management
This Unit describes how to prepare and present the documents that are required during selling and leasing of property. It also identifies some of the principles of Contract Law which will underpin your correct management of these documents.
The documentation will include:
- The Contract for sale (both particulars and standard conditions)
- Sole Agency Agreement
- Disclosure Statement
- Property management authority
- Residential Tenancy Agreement
- Condition Report
- Tenancy Application Form
- Notice to Vacate
This unit is designed to extend your basic knowledge and appreciation of this complex area of law and help you recognise the importance of knowing the limits of your legal knowledge, not exceeding those limits and advising clients when to seek legal advice.
This unit also covers the Property Management content required to assist learners with the knowledge to sit the Property Agents Board exam.
- Learners must have a basic level of computer skills and knowledge
- Learners must have access to a PC computer and internet
- The assignment is to be submitted online