This is a 2 hour course.
All businesses, big and small, must have effective health and safety programs. However, the smaller the business the harder it is to develop a plan that successfully prevents injuries and illnesses. If you’re struggling to find the time, money, and resources for injury and illness prevention this course will help you.
- Why have a workplace safety and health plan?
- Identify Management Commitment.
- Company Safety and Health Policy Statement.
- Determine Labor and Management Commitment.
- Explore Employee Involvement
- Introducing the Safety Committee!
- Determine Hazard Identification and Control
- Accident/Incident Investigation and Training.
- Periodic Program Evaluation
This material or any other material used to inform employers of health and safety issues or of compliance requirements of Australian WHS standards through simplifications of the regulations should not be considered a substitute for the provisions of the WHS. Any questions or clarifications should be addressed through the WHS website.