This is a 2 hour course.
There are many ways to resolve conflicts - surrendering, running away, overpowering your opponent with violence, filing a lawsuit, etc. Conflict resolution, grew out of the belief that there are better options than using violence or going to court. Today, conflict resolution is used in a wide range of industries covering an array of different situations.
This course will demonstrate the six-step process to resolve conflicts of any size. You will also learn crucial conflict resolution skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame.
At the end of this workshop, participants should:
- Understand what conflict and effective conflict resolution means.
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process.
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution.
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts.
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict.
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions.
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques.