This cluster incorporates CPPREP5008 Market the property agency and CPPREP5009 Develop a marketing and service strategy in real estate nationally recognised unit.
CPPREP5008 specifies the skills and knowledge required to research, develop and implement a marketing strategy to market the agency in the property industry. It does not include marketing required for individual properties.
CPPREP5009 specifies the skills and knowledge required to develop a real estate marketing and service strategy for an agency. It does not include marketing required for individual properties.
This cluster course will cover the following key points:
- Undertake property industry market research
- Develop property agency marketing strategy
- Implement agency marketing strategy
- Review and adjust marketing strategy
- Analyse information for marketing and service strategy
- Create marketing and service strategy
- Report on marketing and service activities
For further information on the unit (s) please visit the following links
This training contributes to the development of competence CPPREP5008 Market the property agency, CPPREP5009 Develop a marketing and service strategy in real estate, which forms part of the nationally recognized qualification CPP51119 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management).