This cluster incorporates CPPREP5006 Manage operational finances in the property industry and CPPREP5007 Develop a strategic business plan in the property industry nationally recognised units.
CPPREP5006 specifies the skills and knowledge required to manage and evaluate agency operational finances in the property industry.
CPPREP5007 specifies the skills and knowledge required to develop a business strategy to position the property agency in the property market. It includes identifying and analysing business opportunities and potential demand for agency services, and establishing business goals and objectives.
This cluster will cover the following key points:
- Determine financial management requirements
- Develop and implement strategies to manage operational finances
- Manage operational finance systems
- Evaluate operational finance systems
- Analyse business opportunities in the property market
- Prepare for potential demand for agency services
- Establish business goals and objectives
- Review business strategies
For further information on the unit (s) please visit the following links
This training contributes to the development of competence in CPPREP5006 Manage operational finances in the property industry and CPPREP5007 Develop a strategic business plan in the property industry, which forms part of the nationally recognised qualification CPP51119 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management).