This cluster incorporates CPPREP3101 Assist in listing and marketing properties for lease and CPPREP3104 Assist with maintaining and protecting condition of managed properties in real estate nationally recognised units.
CPPREP3101 specifies the skills and knowledge required to assist with listing and marketing all forms of property for lease as part of a real estate agency property management team.
CPPREP3104 specifies the skills and knowledge required to inspect managed properties, prepare inspection reports, and implement required repairs and maintenance.
This cluster will cover the following key points:
- Assist with appraisal and listing
- Prepare to market property for lease
- Support team in marketing property for lease
- Provide follow-up service
- Review marketing activities
- Determine inspection requirements
- Assist with inspection of property
- Report inspection findings
- Manage repairs to managed properties
- Maintain maintenance documentation
For further information on the unit (s) please visit the following links
This training contributes to the development of competence in CPPREP3101 Assist in listing and marketing properties for lease and CPPREP3104 Assist with maintaining and protecting condition of managed properties, which forms part of the nationally recognised qualification CPP31519 Certificate III in Real Estate Practice.