This cluster incorporates CPPREP3001 Comply with ethical practice in real estate, CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate and CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate accounts in real estate nationally recognised units.
CPPREP3001 specifies the skills and knowledge required to comply with ethical practice in a real estate agency in order to contribute to the quality and effectiveness of agency activities.
CPPREP4001 specifies the skills and knowledge required to understand the personal and legislative requirements of professional practice in real estate.
It includes expressing a thorough understanding of the business structures, regulatory framework, codes of practice and professional development pathways within real estate.
CPPREP4005 specifies the skills and knowledge required to work with real estate trust accounts within established agency controls.
This cluster will cover the following key points:
- Examine describe the essential outcomes
- Comply with ethical practice
- Respond to unethical practice
- Explain real estate agency functions and business structure
- Interpret professional practice guidelines
- Explain employment opportunities in the real estate industry
- Examine communication skills
- Identify professional development pathways within real estate
- Examine trust accounts
- Identify established controls applicable to real estate trust account transactions
- Explain common inaccuracies in trust account transactions
For further information on the unit (s) please visit the following links
This training contributes to the development of competence in CPPREP3001 Comply with ethical practice in real estate, CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate and CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate accounts, which forms part of the nationally recognised qualifications CPP31519 Certificate III in Real Estate Practice and the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.