This cluster incorporates CPPREP4123 Manage Tenancy and CPPREP4124 End Tenancy in real estate nationally recognised units.
CPPREP4123 specifies the skills and knowledge required to manage a tenancy. It includes timely and effective communication with tenant, landlord and other stakeholders and the management of rent payments, arrears, routine inspections, repairs, maintenance, tenancy renewals, rent increases and tenancy agreement breaches.
CPPREP4124 specifies the skills and knowledge required to finalise a tenancy. It includes determining circumstances in which tenancy agreements may be ended, processes and documentation to end tenancy agreements, processes to re-let property and issues that may arise from termination of tenancy agreements.
This cluster will cover the following key points:
- Implement routine property inspections
- Manage request for repairs and maintenance
- Manage additional tenant requests
- Manage tenant compliance the tenancy agreement
- Plan for tenancy agreement renewal
- Manage property condition
- Respond to landlord request to end tenancy
- Respond to tenant request to end tenancy
- Terminate due to breach of conditions
- Coordinate end of tenancy
For further information on the unit (s) please visit the following links
This training contributes to the development of competence in CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy and CPPREP4124 End tenancy, which forms part of the nationally recognised qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.