This cluster incorporates CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate and CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate nationally recognised units.
CPPREP4001 specifies the skills and knowledge required to understand the personal and legislative requirements of professional practice in real estate. It includes expressing a thorough understanding of the business structures, regulatory framework, codes of practice and professional development pathways within real estate.
CPPREP4002 specifies the skills and knowledge required to work ethically in real estate. It includes expressing a thorough understanding of ethical standards in real estate. This unit supports real estate professionals in reducing financial and reputational risks, in meeting consumer protection standards, and in dealing responsibly with ethical breaches and challenges.
This cluster will cover the following key points:
- Explain real estate agency functions and business structure
- Interpret professional practice guidelines
- Explain employment opportunities in the real estate industry
- Examine communication skills
- Identify professional development pathways within real estate
- Analyse ethical practice in real estate
- Interpret consumer protection requirements in real estate
- Source and review ethical practices in real estate
- Examine strategies to resolve concerns
For further information on the unit (s) please visit the following links
This training contributes to the development of competence in CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate and CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice, which forms part of the nationally recognised qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.