This is a 4 hour session.
Being able to lead a team is an important skill. Enhance your skills in leading and supervising teams to efficiently and effectively achieve agency objectives and targets.
Managing people is the most challenging part of any role, and this session provides the opportunity to sharpen these skills. The business benefits of being able to attract the best people but to keep them through good management and practices. Understanding their needs are significant to the profitability of an agency. Throughout the session, participants will:
- Analyse known de-motivating factors
- Identify cause and effect of under-performance
- Learn the importance of giving effective feedback
- Develop a strategy for handing difficult situations
- Learn how to conduct effective team meetings
- Understand different personalities
Just having one employee under-perform is costly to any business. It often spreads throughout the workplace as staff benchmark their own performance against the performance of others, therefore the effects of under-performance can be widespread.